Proceedings of the Conference
“Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations (SIDE-9)”
(June 14–18, 2010, Varna, Bulgaria)
The Guest Editors for this special issue are
Boyka Aneva (Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Sofia, Bulgaria)
Vladimir Gerdjikov (Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Sofia, Bulgaria)
Plamen Iliev (Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA)
Vassilis Papageorgiou (University of Patras, Greece)
Topics for this special issue will include:
discrete Painlevé & Garnier equations and nonlinear special functions;
- random matrix theory and isomonodromy transformations;
- quantum discrete systems and quantum geometry;
- algebraic theory of difference equations and difference Galois theory;
- singularity confinement, algebraic entropy and Nevanlinna theory;
- discrete differential geometry;
- elliptic integrable systems & ellipticized special functions;
- integrability detectors;
- orthogonal polynomials and Q-difference equations;
- symmetries and conservation laws of discrete equations;
- cluster algebras and representation theory;
- characterisations of integrability.
Papers from the participants and from other authors whose work fits into the topic of the conference
are welcome for this issue.
How to Submit an Article to the Issue.
The length of an article is not limited. Deadline for paper submission is February 15, 2011.
Publication will be done only on the results of the peer review according to
refereeing policy of SIGMA.
If you have your paper ready earlier than the deadline, we encourage
you to send it now. We will start the reviewing process and publish the paper
as soon as the positive publication decision is made. The paper will be indexed in
the relevant databases as soon as it is published without waiting for
completion of the special issue.